Posted on November 12, 2009, in Hitting the Links and tagged Alexdre Duret-Lutz, ceramics, Emogayu Ceramics, fireplace, house tours, indoor stove, Paulette Beete, photographs of landmarks, Piet stove Yuri Fukuda, pottery, tea sets, The Home Beete. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @womensart1: Dorothea Lange, Girl with an umbrella, Louisiana, 1937 #womensart https://t.co/jQlwGTPazd 3 hours ago
- RT @Alyssa_Milano: His name is Stephon Clark. He was the father of two young children. He had a fiancé. Clark often took care of his el… 3 hours ago
- RT @Paige_M_Lewis: Today, my doctor asked me to define poetry. When I gave him Anne Carson’s definition—“If prose is a house, poetry is a m… 3 hours ago
- RT @_joseolivarez: my therapist told me today “emotions are important, but that doesn’t make them facts” yooooo i was shook. #therapybars 11 hours ago
- THIS twitter.com/saradannerduki… 11 hours ago