Posted on November 12, 2009, in Hitting the Links and tagged Alexdre Duret-Lutz, ceramics, Emogayu Ceramics, fireplace, house tours, indoor stove, Paulette Beete, photographs of landmarks, Piet stove Yuri Fukuda, pottery, tea sets, The Home Beete. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @shannonrwatts: Please remember that the Annapolis tragedy is not normal. It is not normal to be gunned down at work. At school. In nigh… 2 weeks ago
- RT @JohnJHarwood: if you wonder why some NFL players take a knee, watch this twitter.com/sahluwal/statu… 2 weeks ago
- RT @cameron_kasky: In the coming election, there is no room for apathy. There is far too much on the line for anybody to question whether o… 2 weeks ago
- RT @LadyCatHT: Quick scan of my work inbox: a man threatening to break both my legs, a guy asking for my home address so he can come round… 2 weeks ago
- @Burgi323 @rosswhite Aw, thanks @Burgi323! 2 weeks ago