Posted on November 12, 2009, in Hitting the Links and tagged Alexdre Duret-Lutz, ceramics, Emogayu Ceramics, fireplace, house tours, indoor stove, Paulette Beete, photographs of landmarks, Piet stove Yuri Fukuda, pottery, tea sets, The Home Beete. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @KytheBeaumont: @Joannechocolat Hello I am a fox in any film set out of town in the night. My cry reminds the protagonist that it is dar… 20 hours ago
- RT @KFILE: I wrote about our daughter's experience, the reality of pediatric brain cancer – 6 surgeries, infections, the ICU, seizures, che… 20 hours ago
- RT @RepAdamSchiff: Senators arguing against raising the minimum wage make $174,000 a year. The minimum wage is now $7.25 an hour, or $15,… 1 day ago
- RT @WhiteHouse: Tonight, the President, First Lady, Vice President, and Second Gentleman are coming together to host a virtual Black Histor… 2 days ago
- RT @AuschwitzMuseum: 27 February 1927 | A French Jewish girl, Helene Aronowicz, was born in Paris. In September 1942 she was deported to… 2 days ago