Posted on November 12, 2009, in Hitting the Links and tagged Alexdre Duret-Lutz, ceramics, Emogayu Ceramics, fireplace, house tours, indoor stove, Paulette Beete, photographs of landmarks, Piet stove Yuri Fukuda, pottery, tea sets, The Home Beete. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @SmithsonianFolk: Today through Sunday, @SmithsonianNMAI is bringing the Native Art Market to your homes. In this virtual program, 15 Na… 21 hours ago
- RT @Gabino_Iglesias: Next time you Tweet something and realize there's a typo in there four hours later, take a deep breath and take comfor… 1 day ago
- RT @Lesdoggg: BREAK THAT SHIT DOWN KATIE!! We pay taxes NO ONE SHOULD BE LOSING THEIR HOME OR HUNGRY WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE PROTECTED WE PAY… 2 days ago
- RT @DanRather: Why is the Trump White House suddenly a very polite place to work? Everyone’s going around saying “pardon me.” 2 days ago
- RT @damexpatr: If your mental health prevents you from cleaning your room, taking showers, or just doing basic tasks it’s not your fault an… 3 days ago