Posted on November 12, 2009, in Hitting the Links and tagged Alexdre Duret-Lutz, ceramics, Emogayu Ceramics, fireplace, house tours, indoor stove, Paulette Beete, photographs of landmarks, Piet stove Yuri Fukuda, pottery, tea sets, The Home Beete. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @JoyceWhiteVance: We should honor the life of RBG, American hero, by refusing to give in, refusing to back down, fighting for the civil… 7 hours ago
- RT @petermarksdrama: I cannot count the times I sat behind her in the theater in DC. She didn’t go because she was an invited dignitary. Sh… 7 hours ago
- RT @sandylocks: While many of us see her as one of the last true warriors, to her family she was a mother and a grandmother. Let’s not forg… 7 hours ago
- RT @ruth_franklin: According to Jewish tradition, a person who dies on Rosh Hashanah, which began tonight, is a tzaddik, a person of great… 7 hours ago
- RT @BerniceKing: Divest your energy from imagining the worst. Invest your energy in committing to and working for better...to strategizin… 7 hours ago