Posted on November 12, 2009, in Hitting the Links and tagged Alexdre Duret-Lutz, ceramics, Emogayu Ceramics, fireplace, house tours, indoor stove, Paulette Beete, photographs of landmarks, Piet stove Yuri Fukuda, pottery, tea sets, The Home Beete. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @stephnz I’ll need to check this out. I was fortunate to study with Andrew at AU and he’s truly the loveliest man.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- RT @JoshuaPotash: They painted BLM instead of defunding the police, clapped for essential workers instead of raising the wage, and made Jun… 2 hours ago
- RT @surlybassey: How are white people supposed to to know which Martha Stewart Juneteenth recipe is authentic if they call anything that d… 2 hours ago
- RT @thejournalista: Imagine making Juneteenth a federal holiday when laws are being enacted all over the country that will prevent people f… 2 hours ago
- RT @ducgummybuns: The CRT boogeyman reminds me of my evangelical upbringing in that it was frowned on to read religious texts beyond the bi… 3 hours ago