Posted on November 12, 2009, in Hitting the Links and tagged Alexdre Duret-Lutz, ceramics, Emogayu Ceramics, fireplace, house tours, indoor stove, Paulette Beete, photographs of landmarks, Piet stove Yuri Fukuda, pottery, tea sets, The Home Beete. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @BreeNewsome: Whenever the billionaires shouldn’t exist convo comes up, people respond by making it about the personal achievements of a… 8 hours ago
- RT @tressiemcphd: One big reason white elite disdain for bathing rankles so many people - from poor whites to immigrants to Black people -… 8 hours ago
- RT @FredTJoseph: I can’t really put into words how it feels as a Black person to watch white people claim that wearing masks and doing othe… 8 hours ago
- RT @NEAarts: In case you're wondering why we think art + science equals a whole lotta wow! Thanks @NMNH and @SmithsonianMag for this great… 1 day ago
- RT @dcjazzfest: "If you listen to nature, all the sounds are done in a confident way. I'm trying to do that." - Roscoe Mitchell #DCJF cele… 1 day ago