Blog Project Day 63: Some questions….
This photo has nothing to do with this post. But still, it’s a nice photo, don’t ya think?
1. Why—when I have all day to write—do I
never rarely blog before the sun sets?
2. Why have I been so hungry today? And how many points do you think is in a small thin-crust pizza with black olives, garlic, fresh sliced tomatoes, spinach, and no cheese?
3. How come it’s March and I have yet to transfer all of last year’s recurring events (birthdays, etc.) to my 2012 calendar, which I actually bought back in the fall when Borders was having a last gasp sale?
4. What’s Jason Segel really like?
5. Do you have a poem I can borrow to bring to workshop tomorrow?
6. No, really, why am I so darned hungry?
9. May I have some cake?
10. And can you make it chocolate cake?