30 Days of Writing About My Body, Day 4
10 Reasons to Be Fat
1. So your hands can’t reach all the way around when you try to hug me. So I can’t be trapped.
2. Cause nothing feels as good as cake tastes.
3. Everybody’s doing it.
4. Who doesn’t want invisibility as a superpower?
5. Who doesn’t want a permanent excuse from gym class (life)?
6. Sometimes despite your best intentions you grow up to be just like your mother in all the wrong ways.
7. Because I have neither the faintest idea what to do with a man (love) or to learn what to do with a man (love.)
8. Two words: portable fortress.
9. Four words: Scared not to be.
10. If you don’t love me like this, how will I know you really love me?